Saturday, October 07, 2006

10.07.06 To Do List

OK, this will be quick because I've been having a lot of grief with my internet connection lately and we're off to go "camping," K and I. However, it is car camping I'll admit. We're headed down to the Olympic Peninsula to sleep kind of "on the beach" before the colder fall weather sets in. So that's that part.

Otherwise and also, it's going to be a big month with visits galore once the move is done — and in the process of moving too. Fingers crossed. Many guest blogs, it means. Next week the plan is for my mom and Spacely to come; then DZD the week after; and I think we might have Mr. Sam out too later in the month. What hosting in store!

Since my procedure I'm having a tough time determining whether it's really worked or not. How to decrease the pain meds without being suckered into missing the required dose? It's tricky and I'm still working on that. Yesterday was very up and down for that reason, maybe a 7 on the Franky Scale down to a 5 at one point, till the meds kicked in again. Today's Scale is a 6 let's say but we're hoping for a rise and we get closer to the coast and out in the fresh air.

For now, everyone be well and I'll give a report on things once the weekend's over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what fun. im so glad that you can do this. and visits your having. the car camping sounds great. we hope to get up there soon ourselves. grateful that k is there. thanks is not enough. cant wait to meet her. have loads and loads of fun. love you.

Anonymous said...

GRATITUDE FOR YOU:

Marcel Proust:

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

Scott:
You are a charming gardner who continues to touch and enrich lives and make each of us blossom. Thank You.
I hope your trip to the Coast was full of bliss and
delight. And Pain Free.